View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 09:45 AM   #11
camp guy

Default Where is the limit...

Sadly, there is no limit. In the grand design of the progressive government, single-family homes will be slowly phased out in favor of multi-family housing. This will be done using a variety of techniques, mostly financial, and aimed at both municipalities and individualities. Mortgages for single-family homes will be harder to secure, federal monies for municipal infrastructure will decrease if the expected use of those monies is in areas of single-family housing, and, if the government gets its way in eliminating gas powered vehicles in favor of electric vehicles there may be less driving so people will want to live closer to their schools, work, and retail needs. The grand design condenses the living areas, reduces the need to travel, and makes travel more expensive and "clumsy" by having to recharge more frequently. And all of this doesn't even begin to encroach on the recreational aspect of live. Just wait until the government decides boating is unnecessary.

I may be all wet, and I don't expect this to happen overnight, but I do think some of what I say is accurate.
camp guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to camp guy For This Useful Post: