View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 06:38 AM   #20
fatlazyless

When you walk through the front entry to www.heathsmarket.com there's a refrigerated sandwich display with a glass door, first thing on the right, and there's always a single lone $14.99 lobster roll in a hot dog bun, ready for someone to purchase and eat, waiting there on the very bottom shelf. The lobster meat is reddish with white lines and right on top, easy to see.

Most all the other various different sandwiches in the case go for 4.99 except for the 3.99 baloney & cheese that is also on the bottom shelf, next left to that single lobster roll.

For me personally I would buy that 3.99 baloney & cheese every day of the week before I would eat a lobster roll. Lobster is a shell fish that crawls on the bottom and will eat anything and everything, but apparently someone must be buying that $14.99 lobster roll at Heath's otherwise it wouldn't be there, ready to eat like that ... so's someone out there with more money than common sense must have a lobster addiction or something. .... ..... probably someone in a $45,000 pickup truck will sit out there with the ac turned on and eat that expensive lobster roll just because they like to pay for it at the check-out ..... just because they can ....