View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #18
elchase

[QUOTE=OCDACTIVE;102612]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracken View Post
Nothing good can come from it whether you have conservative or liberal views.
The guy now complaining about political speak is the same guy who said this in another boating thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
Whether we like it or not we have liberals that have over run our government and they feel more laws the better. No way around it now. Hopefully the citizens smarten up come election year.
Now some clearly facetious statement has you concerned about insulting people of different political persuasions?

How about listening to the advice of this guy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
It seems you guys are the only ones not enjoying the thread. May I suggest just not participating? ... I just think it is everyones right to voice their thoughts whether you agree with them or not.
...By discussing (the SL) is the only way we will know if it is effecting the lakes region. I just don't know what people are trying to hide.
Now that someone is pointing out just what "people are trying to hide", you want to start censoring?

And, although it is obviously just a ruse to hide behind political correctness as an excuse to ask the moderator to remove a post that violates your monopoly, you'll see that I have edited it. Do you think there will still be some insulted by my reference to the RNC? Might those "liberals" that you speak of who are "over-running our government" be offended?