View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 07:39 AM   #23
fatlazyless

www.autofindersnh.com in Laconia, across from Irwin Boats, has a 2010 Mazda3 sedan, 5-speed manual, granite gray, 5-speed, 116,831-miles, that seems to drive excellent plus it is a little larger than a Ford Focus. I took it for a test drive on Tuesday.

Was told by KEITH that it got four new tires, new brakes and rotors all around and a new battery.

Is willing to give my 210,000-mile 2013 Scion xB with he $1930 r-side major door damage a trade-in value of $500 which reduces the price of their Mazda3 from $5995 down to $5495, plus I get rid of the Scion which is a big plus ..... plus it is located in nearby Laconia.

Unlike the Irwin Zone-$700, or Cupples Cars-$549 in Belmont, or Lovering Volvo-$549 in Meredith or Pine Hill Auto-$secret??? in Derry and other car sellers, AutoFinder in Laconia has NO dealer prep fee. The price is the price!

This 2010 dark gray Mazda3 sure drives at 116,831-miles like it must have a timing chain and not a timing belt. It drives, runs, and looks excellent ...... except my Scion is still a seemingly reliable car, but I won't take it south of Exit 20 or north of Exit 32, so's is within towing range of "Better Call Buskey's"-car towing & repair in beautiful, downtown Ashland NH, which is the geographic center spot of NH!

By the way, AutoFinders also has four, very nice looking, auto/cvt, used Honda CR-Vs lined up for sale, out front, and most likely that $1400 engine timing belt install has a lot to do with why they are in this position ... for sale, there.

$1400 more...... ..... for this car I just bought for a what?

On Wednesday, I took a test drive at Lovering Volvo-Meredith in a 2015 black, Ford Focus sedan, 5-speed, bigger 2.0 liter double overhead cam engine with only 47926-miles, for $8795 plus $549-dealer prep and it drives and looks like a very fast, brand new car. Except, it has NO CRUISE CONTROL which was a big surprise when I figured that out while driving it. Who ever heard of a car like this with NO CRUISE CONTROL? For some unknown reason it has no cruise control? Might have something to do with this car in 2015 getting shipped from Baltimore, MD to the Country of Germany in a Ford military car seller program, or something???

It has to be the one and only car in their large parking lot, full with many very nice cars, that does NOT have cruise control. Imagine that!

Attention ....... here in Germany ...... or in Switzerland(?) we want all you soldiers to be driving with hands on the wheel, and foot on the accelerator peddle ..... there will be NO CRUISE CONTROL for you ..... you understand! ...

Out of 134 different vehicles, this $8795 + $549-dealer prep, no cruise control, Ford Focus is their lowest priced car ...... by far ..... and is a very nice car, if you never-ever use cruise control.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 11-06-2020 at 08:47 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote