Thread: The Dive?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 06:56 AM   #158
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravy boat View Post
Anybody know where it will call its home base? I assume it has to be docked somewhere and call it home. Will it take on passengers at its home location? Will there be parking for groups?

if it has a wedding or a party in Gilford or Laconia will it be able to dock at the Glendale docks or Wiers for 1/2 hour to pick up the group? Where will members of the group park?

Will it require town or state permission as a commercial vessel to retrieve passengers from Glendale, Weirs, Meredith docks?

When it does not have a charter will it be at Braun or another popular gathering spot for the entire day or ride from spot to spot? May take a while to get from one spot to another.

While it will sell alcohol I believe the laws require the beverages to be consumed on the premises. While the novelty is great, how many times will people spend $10+for a drink before just staying in their own boat at the sandbar and mixing their own much cheaper cocktail?

Not trying to be negative but this has been tried before and the above were not ironed out beforehand. Hopefully it does wel!

All good questions I suggest you post them
on their Facebook page and hopefully you’ll get your answers

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app