Thread: Face Masks
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 11:28 AM   #152
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Talk about dumb? You know, after watching someone sick in a hospital bed, hooked up to a ventilator, it should take about two seconds to realize the need for wearing a mask.
What I find interesting is that in the past 50 years of true modern medicine, we NEVER wore masks for ANYTHING.

Then in one "2 second" moment of clarity, we all realized we all need masks,,,

Oh, except for politicials, experts, the media and select others,,,

After just watching Gov Baker, I feel certain all the wealthy and connected people are wearing their masks and not traveling and not throwing parties and social distancing as they are supposed to. NOT

So what do we actually know; COVID spreads fast, some people suffer very badly, some people die, most infected people dont even know they have it.

People with COVID get fast-tracked to ventilators, a large number of people who go on ventilators dont recover. People who are not put on ventilators actually seem to do better, much better than the people who were rushed to ventilators. Infection rates are up, but deaths are way down. No one agrees on what medications are working as treatments,,, We have a stated goal of "slowing the virus down" but when the infection numbers decline, we dont back off restrictions and let the virus run its course, as if we can beat it somehow,,,

Again, very confusing and NOT AT ALL CLEAR. No one is leading by example. The rules for us, dont apply to them. I really do wonder whats going on and losing all faith that we are being told the truth or the whole truth,,,

Sorry, but as someone who has been drinking the KoolAid, its starting to taste like Tang, and I am finding with every passing day I want Pepsi,,,

Still very frustrated and working toward angry.