View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 05:41 PM   #159
Woody38

Lakegirl

Such a shame neighbors can be this way. Have also been some of this route with neighbors in Massachusetts. First, when fence fell down and we replaced with a stockade 6" high. However on the rear line a post and beam (i think that is what it was called) which replaced what was there. We surveyed the lot beforehand. When the rear line fence was being replaced the woman came yelling into our yard, was told the lot was surveyed. She wanted to see the survey. Ha, I told her if she wanted a survey do your own.
Fast forward.
Planning a Carriage house to complement the 108 y/o residence, everyoneon the 2 streets behind us came to the hearing. One lawyer gave each one thing to say. The one I loved was the woman behind us saying I was raping the land by taking down the trees. Now, we love trees, however, these trees were infested with ants , coming down anyway.
Construction was completed and we had an $80 thousand 2 story 3 car carriage house.
Now I should mention we love a good fight, esp. when we are right. But, will give on even when we know we are wrong. Extremely seldon.

I apologize for the length of this. Hope the issue is settled in the manner it should with the structure being removed.
Woody38 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Woody38 For This Useful Post: