View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 02:23 PM   #154
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEJ View Post
This whole discussion is getting silly. Now we are discussing fences. We all should wait until the NHSC renders their opinion on this. Ice out cannot come soon enough IMO.
Not sure how discussing further details of what is happening becomes silly. I actually find it interesting given the fact that there do not seem to be windows on that side of the new structure. The building itself acts as a buffer, why would one then need a fence?

I think the fence itself speaks volumes. Of course some of that maybe because I know more about what is going on because I am a resident on that road.

You are right that the NHSC will render an opinion on this. And that will be the final word. But it shouldn't mean we cant discuss and debate the issue.Given the fact that the Corrs didn't seem to be entirely truth and up front about their plans and intentions, one would tend to believe a fence went up, because they don't want to be seen doing anything else that might be interpreted-able. Such as have they been holding firm to the cease and desist order, or have they continued with minor work?

In short is that Fence really a silly little thing or could there be more too it. I think someone is maybe a little to over critical about this thread...