Thread: Laconia and pot
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 07:33 AM   #56
glennsteely

Default As usual....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
And, I thought I had a deep personal problem myself what with my very strong attraction to the 89-cent bottles of cream soda made by Polar and available locally at Hannaford's......say-hey.....it's 4:55-am right now....and I am totally desperate for a real good cream soda......omg!......would walk seven miles down the pot-holed road to Hannaford's .....in the minus one degree temps....to get a cream soda.....except the store doesn't open till 7-am.....holy smokes.....that's a totally forever two hours long....oh nooooo!
Too funny.....but, a very good point, none the less. The pain relieving effect is awesome and well documented. The addictive part is not, and quite frankly, a joke. Putting someone on opiates for pain causes a major problem, the addiction is there, after being on the drug for a short period of time, but the script is gone. To friends, Dr feelgood, down the corner, anywhere you can get it now, you NEED it art this point......problem: the local drug dealer doesn't take your HMO.....no $5-10 copy, nope, now it's$5-10 a pill, depending on strength and dose, could be almost$100 a pill......how long can that be affordable? WOW!! Not long. So, not necessarily by choice, the killer is introduced, graduation time, heroin. Much cheaper, and believe it or not, might even be easier to find. WOW! And in the most beautiful area in the world. That's the real case, not the ONLY one, but a real one. My friend who this happened to, never, NEVER did an illegal drug in his entire 43 years of life, never. Where was his gateway?
I used to partake when I was a younger lad, haven't in quite a long while, grew up, I guess. But with certainty I say that pot is far from being an addictive drug, a gateway drug or any of that nonsense, what it is is a lot of fun on the party side, and an effective, NATURAL, NON HABIT FORMING HERBAL remedy for a huge problem.....huge you say? Ask that person with that terminal illness, with that perscription in their hand how huge this problem is versus how huge the relief they experience is and let them answer.