Thread: Laconia and pot
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:11 AM   #7
PaugusBayFireFighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbarn View Post
Thank you for the constructive comment

I am hoping to expose people to this topic in places like this website and I hope people see articles like this http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs...109801/-1/news
So that they might attend the city meeting and voice concerns about bringing businesses like this to Laconia.

After all what is point of new master plan to fix Laconia if they continue to do things like this.
Good luck. Marijuana will be on the ballot and PASS for recreational use in 2016 in both Mass and Maine. Vermont is right behind them. NH is the only state in NE where you can get arrested for a small amount of a harmless plant. Whether you like it or not marijuana is coming to NH. Hold all the meetings you want, just like they did in every other state where it's now either recreational, medical or decriminalized. The facts trump paranoia.

If you want to debate marijuana you better bring FACTS with you. There's too much recent data to back the proponents. The opponents arguments are scare tactics that no longer work because there's data to dismiss them.

Were you worried when's NH built two HUGE liquor stores at the border? The most dangerous, destructive drug in the world is alcohol. Come on up to tax free NH and stock up!

Please site all the documented problems in the NE states where marijuana is either legal, decriminalized or medical. It's been many years now, where's the problems in those states????
Crickets.....
By the way, I don't know anybody in Lacona that sells weed but it would take me all but 20 minutes to find it. Regulate and tax it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PaugusBayFireFighter For This Useful Post: