View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
codeman671

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
We went to the boat show in Boston today. It was very well attended and compared to the show in 2010 there were twice as many boats.

I went specifically to look at R.I.B.'s for my wife but after viewing them up close she is not sure if that is what she wants.

I really love the looks of Ranger Tugs and Nordic Tugs but realize this is more of an ocean boat and really does not fit a purpose for island life on Winni... I don't think anyway!

Anyway, if you were thinking about going to the show, I highly recommend it. Great show this year compared to years past.

Dan
Dan,

If you are looking for something small for her to get around in I saw another whaler rage 15 on eBay this morning, just like the one I had last year which you liked. It is the preferred 175hp version, located in Florida. I loved mine.

A few weeks ago I saw another great one, it was a 12' hard bottom with a poly collar around it, called the Boston whaler Impact 120. I loved it, had a tough time not pulling the trigger myself.

We may head down today, have to run to Bedford nh this morning then will probably go south.
codeman671 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to codeman671 For This Useful Post: