View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 09:20 PM   #8
Sue Doe-Nym

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltonBB View Post
I have taken the Concord Coach bus from Concord to Logan numerous times. It is about $40 round trip. It makes about the same time as a car does without the stress or expense of driving yourself. Free wifi so just play on your laptop and you are there pretty quickly. It is a lot less expensive than driving down and parking at Logan.

I flew up from Florida this morning and took the bus to Newburyport. I had left my vehicle there 18 days ago and took advantage of the free parking.

I am not sure why people (and I have friends that do) would rather fly out of Manchester and take a flight with stops. I go from Boston to Fort Myers often and Jet Blue has about 8 non-stops a day on that route in season.

The last time I took a flight on that route that had one stop I was stuck in Philadelphia overnight, on my on dime. I learned my lesson.
Thanks so much. We have always gone Southwest nonstop from Manchester to Tampa, but their schedules have eliminated most of the nonstops, only keeping very early flights. That’s what prompted us to try Elite from Portland to Sarasota...they have nonstop flights 2days a week. The problem is that there’s a huge problem renting a car one way to Portland, a situation that’s really quite simple Laconia to Tampa. Ahhhhhhh....the joys of living in the sticks! 🤨
Sue Doe-Nym is offline   Reply With Quote