Thread: Nolans
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 10:27 PM   #6
BrownstoneNorth

Default Highly recommend La Boca

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthanbacon View Post
This is my first year on the lake and we are slowly learning of all of the attractions on or close to the water. We have had dinner at Garwoods several times with no complaints. I was told to check out Nolan’s so we took a nice boat ride Friday night to check them out. Unfortunate to say our meals were just ok. I had the veal saltimboca, our friends the chicken Marsala and my daughter the ravioli in red sauce. They were all just ok. My wife had the swordfish special that she did enjoy. The drinks and salad were good and our waitress Katie was awesome. I believe the restaurant and/or their pub can be a fun hangout and will go back but only for sandwiches,salad and drinks.
I would be interested to hear from others as there favorite places to dine by boat.
No lake views but it's a very special place only a short walk from the Wolfeboro docks at 50 N. Main Street, and I doubt they're even capable of producing a meal — or drinks — that's “just okay.” Service is great, too. Dinner Tues.-Sun., reservations suggested but not required.

https://labocallc.com
BrownstoneNorth is offline   Reply With Quote