Thread: Florida to NH
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 05:26 PM   #42
Not to Worry

Default What a crazy post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeporter65 View Post
Sounds like The out of Stater's just don't care about anyone but themselves. IF they did, they would have STAYED in New York, Mass, Florida, Conn and RI and not come to NH. They could POSSIBLE BE INFECTED and bringing it to NH. Sounds like you Talk the Talk but don't WALK the WALK!. To late now!! Soon New Hampshire will be the next HOT SPOT and as the Out of Stater's all will say. 1. " The Hospitals up there are Terrible ). 2. It wasn't me.... Shame on anyone that thinks this way.
I started the thread just asking for travel info from those people who had already made the drive. As usual on the forum the thread then became a referendum on who had the right to return to their homes. I am not an out of stater and even if I was what difference does it make. We will observe 14 days in our house...really no different than what we do now.

NH will not be the next hotspot but there is no stopping the virus until we either have a vaccine or the virus runs its course. No one needs to be a doctor to grasp that. Sure cities will be the first hot spots but of course it will spread to more rural areas. I do not see NH making national news as a new hot spot.

And yes the hospital in the Lakes Region is terrible but by all means if you are ill go there first. Me? Not so much.

Lastly stay safe, keep a rational head and maybe we all get out of this ok...without turning on our neighbors.
The Following User Says Thank You to Not to Worry For This Useful Post: