View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 05:51 PM   #73
tis

Thanked 1,379 Times in 955 Posts

Very happy to hear this. A few years ago a major wind storm went through our area and power was out everywhere. We weren't home and were very concerned because our generator had been running and didn't want it to run out of gas. So I called Rhymes and they told me I was scheduled for a delivery in two weeks. I explained the situation and they were firm-two weeks. So I called Howie and he said since we did own the tanks he could deliver to us and he did so immediately which put our minds at ease. I had previously switched to Wolfeboro Oil for our oil from Irving because they, Irving, let me run out of oil a couple of time (on automatic delivery) and I called them telling them I needed oil and they told me I couldn't possible be almost out of oil ) They argued and argued with me, and if I hadn't known one of the delivery drivers, they wouldn't have delivered to me and I would have run out. That was the final straw, I made the decision to change. Fun disclosure Howie is a relative but he is great. You made a good choice.
tis is offline   Reply With Quote