View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 12:26 PM   #26
Donzi Minx

Smile Losing NASCAR

Speaking for the Boomers I think you are on to something. All my kids love the Donzi, but when I am immersed in the oil change, plugs, tune up, and gas filter changes, you would have thought I bacterial MONO. No interest in the fineness of a small block Chevy. See ya Dad!
Chief Thundercloud attended Westfield State for a while, and I could not wait to tear up the Westbound side of the Mass Pike to get there. Confident that all of the TLC that I had put into my 70&1/2 Camaro, Konis, the widest Michelins I could stuff in the wells would carry me well. The 373's in the rear brought me to the magical 120 MPH point eastbound on the Mass Pike @ 3AM. Mass's finest followed me stealth (no lights) for about 5 miles before saying hello. (Thankfully before surcharges) but steep fine and an appearance in Court somewhere in Ludlow later I was "on the road again". Trooper kicking the tires whilst conversing asked me what is that on your windshield? I promptly replied that it was Audiotronics finest, a radar detector. Pushing my last button before letting me go home to Bahsten, (no oui on the record / no reckless endangerment) he replied smugly, it didn't work did it!
Yes indeed, times have changed.
Donzi Minx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Donzi Minx For This Useful Post: