View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #40
LovelyToSeeYou

Default I certainly hope that this thread is not closed..........

It is time that we stop rewarding people who attack and then destroy so that others will not post. Some of us want an honest and fair board. At least I do.

I do not know of any who are trying to work it our behind the scenes., Pineedles. Would you let me and the board know what that is all about? I have only recently joined so I know I am not part of the "There is a lot of history to this conflict, and if you do not know what is going on, then I would suggest that you don't get involved. Believe me, you do not want to get involved with this conflict." I think that sounds almost like some sort of a threat though I know you do not mean it that way. What is the story on some trying work it out behind the scenes? Not that I know of anyway.

Thank you Penny Penny for your support. We should all be able to post honestly and fairly. We are adults. There is a responsibility that comes with being an adult. There were a couple of lovely people in the recent past who tried to say why not wait and see if any of this is true, but they were driven off. Rose comes to mind. What a dear and lovely soul. And very brave. Some of the attackers will even follow a person to another area of posts and start to attack the same person there. Stopping this thread is not going to be an answer to this problem. Honesty, reason and positive action are the way to change things. I want to state here that NO ONE SHOULD ATTACK ANOTHER PERSONALLY. NOT EVER. REPEAT...NOT EVER. One can disagree with what a person says and hopefully in a polite fashion. One should never attack the person. (You know I appreciate my mother more and more as I go along in the forum.) LOL

Lastly thank you so much for your very kind post Gato Nero. I found your name and the location on the Winnipesaukee Forum and knew that we were both on the same wonderful island. Here we have an association and all have met one another etc. I noticed a link on one of your sites that said "email me". The email gave me no name so I regret that I do not know who you are. Would you possibly let me know which of our lovely residents you are so that I can thank you in person one day.