View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 07:38 AM   #22
ILoveWinnipesaukee

Default HOW CAN SOMEONE HAVE TWO IDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedGirl View Post
SA....we're waiting for your results.

Could anyone possibly post contact information for the Bob House, or what town it is located in? Do they have a website?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadia View Post
Get a life SA, and although I do not work at the Bob House, or even in this County for that matter, don't even joke around about coming near my place of employment. Your obsession with my where abouts and my personal information is concerning. This has gone way beyond an axe to grind. The Bob House will be contacted as well. Hate to burst your bubble, or bubbles, but I am not LTSY.
I know this is off topic, but I must add.

I have a questions for Nadia/Browneyedgirl, How can we believe anything you say when you are posting with two different member names? I do not even know you or SA, but seems SA uses the same ID and does not try to hide behind someone else.

OK Back to topic, Is this restaurant anywhere near Kevin's cafe. I am coming up to the lake in October one weekend, and would like to have breakfast here and do the Friday night AYCE Clams at Kevin's but usually stay in the Weirs area and do not know how to get to these great places.