View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 01:22 PM   #110
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Attribution bias is psycho-babble? Your response is almost 100% self-credit, completely disregarding your opportunities and the fact that the times, requirements, and finances have changed dramatically. By your rationale, getting out of poverty is just a matter of making good choices. Though there are numerous studies showing that's ridiculous, they're probably all liberal nonsense, right?

I'm not going to continue OT anymore but--and I'm serious about this--if you, or anyone else following, is interested in connecting for a legitimate discussion on these topics, I'd be up for a soda when next I'm up. Until then, enjoy MA and NH--two of the best states to live.
No it's not, it's a rebuke of your generalization and as such, I simply say I am not coming from a theoretical position, instead I lived it. Quite poignant don't you think? Guess not it's rather to much self-credit? So yes I'm so sorry, I should be instead ashamed of myself. Gotcha!

Would love to chat some time, believe it or not I am quite capable of carrying on an intelligent conversation even with my "limited" education.
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MAXUM For This Useful Post: