View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 09:43 AM   #152
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Unhappy Sorry You Have Decided to Leave Us Pineedles

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWC...
It's not my desire to disappoint you; but I have yet to attend a Forum Fest.
Why haven't we seen you at any of the Fests? I, for one, would like to put a face to the witty character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa meredith
I took a cruise out by Rattlesnake yesterday, saw the orange markers dotting the lake, but just a single boat. I'm curious...If it was Diver1111
No, I don't think we saw Diver1111 at all yesterday. Hopefully they will all be back later or tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineedles
You have successfully pushed me out. I don't need to deal with these personal attacks.
Pineedles, I’m sorry you have decided to leave us. I think you are only punishing yourself. Unfortunately the written word cannot translate well when a person is ribbing you in a fun way or if they are being aggressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineedles
For those of us that CAN'T vote, you who can should voice your concern as to enforcing all existing laws regarding laws that may have been broken as well as reponsible parties laws. As well as compensation that the State, County, and Town are forthcoming to them, due to the costs that have been incurred. (MP patrols around dive site). Apologies to the registered owners of this vessel, but we must have complete responsibility taken care of before we, the unheard from are asked to PAY MORE in taxes. Who is going to pay for this search? Sorry, No smilie faces.
Re-read your post, I think what you were trying to ask came across wrong to anyone who read it. You sound angry and aggressive, was that your intention?

At least one of the people who were on the boat when it sank spent the whole, and I mean the whole day last Saturday on the lake trying to assist in the search. That doesn’t sound like they are being irresponsible.

Hopefully soon this boat will rise to the surface and tell its story. I am also hoping that boat_guy64 can fill us in on some details when the time comes. Knowing what happened and how to avoid it, could save someone’s life one day. Knowledge can be a great tool.

Diver1111 and the Sea Tow gang, keep your chin up! You’ll find her yet!
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote