View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 08:00 AM   #25
Shrimpbrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlut View Post
Of course he's in the right, he can fish wherever he wants.

But there is a PERSAUSIVE issue these days with a lack of respect for other people and other people's property. I WONDER, IF he HAD bumped another boat, OR snagged a line on a cover, or a prop, WOULD this video still be posted? WOULD HE have left a note and taken responsibility? OR would he have hoped no one saw and skedaddled?

I like to THINK it's the former, BECAUSE I THINK people are basically good or want to be.

But if my boat were in there, I'd be afraid of the latter too..

Yup, the bad actors ruin it for everyone.
Persuasive.. I Wonder... If He Had.. Or..... Is it possibe... Would This... Because I think.... I'd Be Afraid.... REALLY PEOPLE, seriously ???????? Maybe, If he did, What happens if? It's possible....It could happen....IF IF IF IF IF IF. Please state FACTS !

The Lake is OWNED by the State. PERIOD... He did have EVERY RIGHT in the world to fish there. Period... He was EXTREMELY POLITE and Knowledgeable of the rules of the STATE OF NH, obviously she wasn't. I actually know the guys and there is absolutely NO WAY (FACT) that he went in there looking for a confrontation. Just not going to happen. (FACT). She was TOTALLY WRONG and he was TOTALLY RIGHT AND LEGAL.
Shrimpbrain is offline   Reply With Quote