View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 06:46 AM   #4
rsmlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneck View Post
I know this place isn't a restaurant but hear this. It sure as hell should be. I have had just about everything but fish from this place (just not a fish guy). Steak, chicken, burgers, dogs, sausage, sides (best loaded potato salad ever). Just all around great selection of everything. They have an extremely knowledgeable and friendly staff. If they had a guy/gal with a grill during the summer and a few picnic tables out front, this place would be a gold mine. Grill up the meats you select, pick a few sides (may I recommend the loaded potato salad?), a bottle of wine or a couple of tapped kegs for cold drafts? Patrick's should be walking across the parking lot to this place for their provisions. I will definitely continue to return to this place.
Sledneck, I agree with you but I think you'll find that many on the forum are cheapskates who don't realize that business's need to make a profit. Obviously, Wine'ing Butcher does all right and their prices are not egregiously high. Their turkey tips are fantastic.
rsmlp is offline   Reply With Quote