View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #93
SAUGUS BOATER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakesrider View Post
Wow. Lots of stories of encounters. Any videos of these? Anyone call the MP Headquarters with complaints? Anyone call WMUR and ask for a story? Maybe send a copy of this thread to the MP and to WMUR?

As far as having them do a turn and follow I can attest to that one. Right at the beginning of the season I was heading from the ramp in Center Harbor to my dock at Quayside/Trexlers. MP boat spotted me as I was the only one out there. Came by me, but farther than 150'. He then turned a 180, crossed my wake and started to follow me around the point. So I simply turned to starboard and made a complete 360 crossing his wake and started following him. And him me. I figured he was going to throttle down, but he didn't and continued off toward Long Island.

You really don't have to put up with the MP. And remember the part about going on your driving record is only if you are convicted. Fight the ticket. And if you win in court mail the MP a copy of your expungment with a box of cho-chip cookies .

Lets take back the water.......
Lakesider, I love your approach. Way to beat the M.P.'s at their own silly game !!! And the choco-chip cookies are just the icing on the cake.