View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 11:17 AM   #14
fatlazyless

Hey there ..... no, I was happy to get the hell away from that Rt 93 roll over ..... and just thankful the flying Honda did not fly smack into my car, a Subaru. The Honda pilot did a fast forward somersault and rolled to the left onto the left shoulder. If it had rolled right, it maybe could have struck my car.

I was in the right lane doing 35-mph on the two black pavement grooves in the slush. The other car, a black Honda Pilot was flying past me in the left hand lane, doing 75-mph or something when it just did an instant somersault about 200' up front me, and I could see it up in the air for a couple seconds as I drove past, and then it lands upside down on the grass shoulder. I could see it in my right outside mirror. It was wild and all happened in seconds. I was thinking "yikes, holy smokes" and was a couple hundred yards up the road by then at the front of a line of three cars in the right lane.

This wrecked late model black Honda Pilot was most likely totaled with a crushed roof or something and is maybe located at an Ashland NH car wreck lot or somewhere. Maybe is at Rusty's in Tilton? Would be interesting to see a photo of this car after the smash-down and hear what happened to the driver and any passengers.

The link .... https://twitter.com/nhdoti93?lang=en .....from Rt-93, NH-DOT twitter doesn't go into any details but it was probably "Mar 25 Incident - Ashland I-93 Mile 78.6 Left lane closed" because there was another car, a Volkswagen that went off the road just a couple miles south that did not do a roll over, up top the hill, close to where the wind sock used to located.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote