View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 01:14 PM   #23
WINNI BOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descant View Post
Great image quality. I'm curious what the response of other HOA members will be when we can all watch their comings and goings on the docks. Some folks are more sensitive about their privacy than others.

Section 644:9
644:9 Violation of Privacy. –
I. A person is guilty of a class A misdemeanor if such person unlawfully and without the consent of the persons entitled to privacy therein, installs or uses:
(a) Any device for the purpose of observing, photographing, recording, amplifying, broadcasting, or in any way transmitting images or sounds of the private body parts of a person including the genitalia, buttocks, or female breasts, or a person's body underneath that person's clothing; or
(b) In any private place, any device for the purpose of observing, photographing, recording, amplifying or broadcasting, or in any way transmitting images or sounds in such place; or
(c) Outside a private place, any device for the purpose of hearing, recording, amplifying, broadcasting, observing, or in any way transmitting images, location, movement, or sounds originating in such place which would not ordinarily be audible, visible, or comprehensible outside such place.

I have had the camera up for a year, not one person has had an unfavorable comment, so far. In fact, Everyone that I have heard from has been very glad the cam is there(except my own girls), and I allow them to shut it off when they want. However, if a stranger did complain, I would honor their privacy, and take it down. I would not be happy, but I would understand.....Winni Bob
WINNI BOB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WINNI BOB For This Useful Post: