View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 10:29 AM   #12
MeredithMan

Default Finally tried Ziggy's...

After the months of anticipation, I was really hoping that this would be great new coffee/quick breakfast option. I unfortunately have to say that we are not fans.

I got a large hot coffee. After a few sips, I dumped it out. To my taste buds, the coffee was very "Starbucks-like"...very strong, even though it was the Medium Roast. (I know many folks love their Starbucks, but I'm not one of them).

We also discovered that the food is pre-packaged, so there is no customizing. Example: The menu board showed a Sausage, Egg, & Cheese on an Everything Bagel. My wife wanted Bacon, Egg, & Cheese on an Everything Bagel. When I asked for the Bacon, Egg, & Cheese on an Everything, the Ziggy's person replied that she couldn't do that, as the food is pre-packaged and they heat it up. She did say that we could get a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on a Plain Bagel, however. We went with that, but it looked like a bagel sandwich out of an airport vending machine. My wife said that it wasn't horrible, but it wasn't particularly good, either.

We may give it another shot in the future to see if other things on the menu are any better, but we won't be in a rush.
MeredithMan is offline   Reply With Quote