View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 07:40 AM   #11
noreast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
No, I pay a combination of local, NH, and federal taxes including about $9500/yr in local NH property taxes.

So's ....how's about Donald ....what's up with his federal tax return .... and what is your best educated guess what's in it that he does not want to make public? As you probably know, just yesterday, Warren Buffet who also is under federal tax audit, offered to show his tax return and invited Donald to do the same.....and Donald has said this morning on Fox-tv ......'no way!' ........to releasing his federal tax return.

So, what's up with that......what personal tax info could it possibly be that Donald wants to keep private? Does his return contain a tax info bombshell as Mitt Romney has suggested.....such as a very low overall tax rate .....or very small charitable contributions .....or a financial link with a Russian organization ..... what....what ....what could it be?
All of that, except the Russia part I'm sure. I guarantee he doesn't make nearly what he say's he does. He's a despicable human being, Probably not as despicable as Hillary though.