View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 12:07 PM   #5
AC2717

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeTimes View Post
Thanks for sharing. Funny timing as I have the two piece with snaps. No complains taking it on or off, but will say it is frustrating when water runs down the windshield and gets the carpet wet inside. Have been tossing and turning about moving to a single cover exactly like what you have.

If you don't mind sharing - would love to know who did it as it seems you had it custom made and a rough idea of cost. My bowrider is a little bigger so obviously expecting mine to cost a bit more. I've been looking online for the past few months to start to get an idea of pricing and various models and can't say I'm very impressed with anything I've come across.
The Canvas Guys in Gilford made this one - awesome work quality material, I had him make me a bigger bimini top frame and canvas as well as install the brackets for it and a boot for it, I want to say this one piece was under $1,000 out of the total bill but that was pre-pandemic.

Lakeshore Upholstery in Gilford and Village Canvas all great options for you as well to use.
Sponsored Links