View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 10:15 AM   #28
fatlazyless

Oh well, could be I was misinformed when I was told that semi tractors built by makers like Freightliner, Volvo, and Kenworth do not have brakes on the front two wheels that do the steering.

As everybody knows, it's a smart move to keep some big space between your car and big trucks .... probably everyone knows that.

Foam brightly colored swimmer's "noodles" ...... off topic but what the heck ......depending on your 'body mass index' which can range from an extremely thin person with an 18-bmi to an overweight person with a 35-bmi, a thin or medium diameter noodle works very good as a swimmer's belt by threading a line down through the center hole and tying around your waist .... and provides good safety for swimming long Lake Winnipesaukee swims through wind, waves, and deep cool water.

You will probably be surprised how far you can swim with a noodle belt for safety because it lets you relax and take your time, and stop to rest as needed.

Do believe that I will don this here blue noodle belt and go swim from here to www.popsclamshell.com on Alton Bay this afternoon ....... just for something to do ..... thinking about that $6.25 onion steak sub ..... all the long way ...... yum-yum-yum!

Last edited by fatlazyless; 07-24-2018 at 11:21 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote