Thread: Best Jump Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 08:31 AM   #15
AC2717

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post

See the yellow ring at the handle? It says, "Call this number if you have difficulties". It rings three times—then hangs up. These smaller chargers aren't worth having, and should have a "sell-by" date on them.

I called because, from day-one, the unit wouldn't hold a charge. What I'd bought for $50 was a 20-pound flashlight! Reviewers said it wouldn't start a cold engine... Too heavy to justify a return, Amazon had me fuming.

Grousing for months after the warranty had run out, Amazon later responded to a call—listened to my complaint—and two minutes later, refunded my money.

I believe it, for some reason that 700 one is crapola and have heard others say the same thing. The 1000 has been around for a while, cold starts a boat easy, and PU trucks, has the compressor and also 12Volt and a USB hook up

I like it cause has everything in one when I go to get the boats and trailers, and the price is great, even if you only get three years out of it, its about $22 a year, but some of my neighbors have had theirs for 5 plus years. Also it fits rights under a rear seat in my boat, so i take it everytime we are doing more than just motoring around. I like the anti gravity ones alot, i'm just stubborn on the cost