View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 09:50 AM   #59
XCR-700

Exclamation My stupid observations that are not worth reading, so stop now!

I was looking back over some of the comments in this thread and in the light of a new day a few of them made me laugh.

No offense to the posters intended, but it clearly shows how differently people think, or dont think,,,

One comment about neighbors riding 4 wheelers around their property was a bit humorous to me. As if someone would go out and spend countless thousands of dollars on these machines and not ride them. Why would you buy them to not ride them and just look at the rotting away from lack of use. I'm sure I'm missing something on that post, but rereading it made me laugh.

Then there were comments about using suppressors and shooting all the time. And how can any actually gun owner not shake their head in disbelief on that one. "why are we not using suppressors" because most of us would go to jail for a long time for doing such! Suppressor and full-auto restrictions are possibly the craziest firearms restrictions every passed. People watch too many movies and believe thats real life. No one is taking a $50,000 full auto gun in to hold up that local gas station or liquor store, and no one is using suppressors to kill their neighbors, bosses, husbands, wives, etc. But its clear from the poster they have no exposure to guns in any meaningful way. And that thread also included a comment about shooting all the time, so as with the 4 wheeler comment, there is some belief that the buyer/owner just bought it to look at, not actually use. Too funny. Again, not intending to insult the OP, just noting the very different points of view.

But in the end these posts were not personal attacks against any other poster, so its a good open discussion and exchange of perspectives and insight into the other persons world.

And when you take a breath and look at it a day later, it usually doesn't irritate you nearly as much as the first read, and in some cases may actually make you laugh at how different some of us see the world than others.

Like I said in the title just my stupid observations and if you read this, I cant feel too bad for you, you were warned
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote