View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 01:49 PM   #89
codeman671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar View Post
So your idea of entertainment is group bashing - which is basically the same the thing as gang mentality. You guys really need to get a life, or at least take a good look at your priorities.

It was bad enough that you resorted to personal attacks when you couldn't out debate me in the Speed Limit Forum - but now you've stooped even lower, but bringing the same personal attacks into the Boating Forum.

Just because I supported the speed limit bill and testified at the House Transportation Committee Hearing, doesn't give you the right to target me and harass me in a public forum. This is out right hate - and it is approaching libel.

I would really like to know how this thread is beneficial in any way to the boaters on Winni or to the members of this forum - other than the few sickos here who get their kicks out making fun of other people and enjoy insulting an entire boating group.

You guys lost - get over it!!!

I'm totally amazed that our Webmaster has let this continue this long. Posts in this thread have broken nearly every single rule listed in this forum's FAQ.
Just sue and get it over with... There was an ambulance chasing lawyer sounding troll on here a while ago, maybe you can hook up.

Seriously, complaining about hatred and libel on here makes you sound absolutely ridiculous. Give it a rest.