View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 09:19 AM   #60
Evenstar

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
Most importantly the posts that claim bashing against kayakers. HILARIOUS. As if Kayakers have become a new minority group.
Kayakers ARE very much a minority group – in this forum.

Quote:
No worries my skin is thicker than tissue paper.
And you’re not the one that many of the insulting comments here are being directed at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKSUKR View Post
Now THAT'S funny.Have you read your own posts like the one above? You are BY FAR the most intollerant member on this board.
I admit that I have little tolerance toward intolerance – but that does not make me an intolerant person. I support diversity – but that does not mean that I support bigotry or hate crimes.

“We must be vigilant against discrimination and show no tolerance for intolerance.” - opening statement by the OSCE Chairman-in-Office, Dr Dimitrij Rupel, at the OSCE Conference on Anti-Semitism and on Other Forms of Intolerance Cordoba, 8 June 2005 [/i]

"I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." Elie Wiesel

“Prejudices are what fools use for reason." Voltaire