View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 02:37 PM   #37
Evenstar

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirsBeachBoater View Post
Kind of like painting all powerboaters as evil, loon killing, paddler hating monsters? Listen to your own advice.
Now you're actually accusing me of stating things that I've never even posted! Please get you facts straight before you make accusations against me. Show me where I've ever made negative comments about ALL powerboaters. I have made it very clear that I have nothing against powerboats, and I have never even suggested banning any type of powerboat from the lake. It's the attitude and the ignorance of SOME powerboat operators that I have trouble with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMIAM View Post
After all the heat that GFB's have taken over the years,now Evenstar is all indignant because one of his Kayakin' buddies was BUSTED.....and don't give me that "poor quality photo" excuse.....there was an eyewitness to the crime.
1.) The photo is poor quallity.
2.) There's no evidence that the kayaker was not attempting to help the loon. Someone's opinion alone, about what they think that they saw, isn't evidence that a "crime" took place. Did the eyewitness or anyone else ever question the paddler?
3.) I'm a she. And I don't even know the person in the photo - so he is hardly one of my "Kayakin' buddies." All my kayaking buddies paddle sea kayaks.
4.) Since this event did not occur on winni, using the rules of the anti-speed-limit-members, it is irrelevant to this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islander View Post
Evenstar, Let them have their fun! They are still smarting from their big loss. For a time they will enjoy trashing kayaks, nitpicking supporters posts and turning every thread into a speed limit debate.
I was totally ignoring this thread - until posts started being directed at me personally - that's crossing the line in my book.

Quote:
It's only fair. Remember two years ago when we lost..... actually.... on second thought.... we took it like adults.
Yes we did.