View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 11:29 AM   #54
ishoot308

Thanked 4,936 Times in 1,912 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericG View Post
Dan...in regards to the on land issues there are a number of solutions that could work, but the most direct option does seem to be as simple as limiting land access to the general public. While many people would be upset by this, i believe it would be well within lrct's rights to do so (correct me if I'm wrong). Hopefully a restriction to land access on one (or multiple) properties (possibly short term) would be enough curb any negative behavior lrct has been experiencing on ragged or rattlesnake.

Now the flip side of that coin...do you think the negative behavior lrct has seen on land should give them the right to blatantly contradict NHs public trust doctrine and attempt to restrict the public's access to lake Winnipesaukee?
If their property is being negatively impacted (jet skis and boats beaching on shore,…boats tying off to trees on shore, broken bottles, trash and dirty diapers left on shore, etc,etc) and all other avenues of enforcement have failed, then yes I believe they have right to agree with and sign the petition to protect the property they hold in trust …It is very unfortunate however….

Dan