Thread: Fireworks 2021
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 10:13 AM   #21
LakeTimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2K View Post
So coming up tomorrow for family vacation, and it just so happens the 1st weekly fireworks show in Weirs beach is happening at 9:30 tomorrow.

Question: Where are the best spots to watch? We are staying the The Summit so there is a chance that we can see them from the balcony (same spot as the camera https://summitresortnh.com/lakes-region-webcam/), but if not, where should we go to watch? I assume the beach and boardwalk are good spots, but may be busy.....

Thanks!
I'm not sure specifically where they are shooting them off this year (aka from a barge or from the beach), but I know in years past, it's typically been shot off from the beach, thus people weren't allowed on the beach from what I recall. Might be worth taking a stroll over there tomorrow to see if you see a barge being setup and loaded or not.

From land, the best spot might very well be from the boardwalk would be my suggestion. Might be worth checking into if the new Winnipsaukee Spirit will be boarding passengers to watch from the water. Best place to see any display is by boat in my opinion
LakeTimes is offline   Reply With Quote