View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #112
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Years ago when the Moultonborough dump turned into a transfer station there was indeed a lot of commotion and intimidation going on. Most of the worker where grumpy and afraid of the change that was going on. Most of those people are gone.

I haven't seen them try to inspect any bodies bags in a long time. All the guys working at the facility are great. And always willing to help out. I don't think I have gone to the Transfer station in Moultonborough in the last 2 or 3 years where I wouldn't say they didn't do something to make my life easier. Weather it be take the vaccum from my car and put it in the correct location, or take the couple of peiece of metal, and bring them over to the metal recycling area, while I continued to empty my truck of the general construction debries.

I even have had good experiences going in and talking with them about getting rid of hazardous waste items, and when they don't know, they always search out a colleuge and get the answer for you...