View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:44 AM   #1085
brk-lnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Blue View Post

I wasn't there and I don't trust what I read in the papers but I have to give the Trooper the bennifit of the doubt. The guy is a professional and I don't think that he has a wish. There is no way that he knew who was driving the speeding car prior to the stop. And by the way I don't care what the car was or what it's license plate says. After the pull over I expect that his onboard computer gave him a flag that the owner was recently convicted of a crime. If I were the cop this would set off alarm bells and I would take a hard look at this one.
I have to agree, he would have had to have KNOWN she was coming in order to get out in the road and try to initiate a stop. At 84 MPH, by the time he could read her plate (assuming he had a vendetta and was actively watching for the "XTREME" plate at all times), she would be long gone before he had time to react and note her actions.

This story doesn't seem like there was any malice involved on the officers part, I just think Erica had a bit of bad luck (to put it mildly).