View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #1015
Sue Doe-Nym

I have followed this thread off and on since it started and have refrained from posting any comments due to the many unknowns, etc. This morning, however, when I read the account in the Citizen I could no longer stay silent.

This woman has got to represent the absolute worst of the me-first, I'm above the law, laws don't apply to me, I won't get caught (or if I do I'll get a high priced attorney and get off), not my problem, take no responsibility generation. She obviously made no attempt to learn from her little "boating mishap" knowing she could go on waving her middle finger at the world.

Her legal team has probably already determined that the trooper's radar gun was defective and that she really didn't change lanes without signalling because the trooper was looking the wrong way. Certainly there is nothing wrong with running over the trooper because because she was too busy entering numbers on her cell phone. This sounds like nothing more than a case of failure to keep a proper look out. If all you folks who believed her BS story during her recent trial still believe her, I've got several bridges to sell you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue Doe-Nym For This Useful Post: