View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 09:34 AM   #10
Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by garysanfran View Post
I was sharing the "no wake" zone between Governor's and Eagle Islands with about 6 other boats. It was early afternoon. I was headed toward The Weirs when I noticed a boat coming at me at close to full speed. I assumed when he hit the NWZ he would slow. He didn't and kept coming right at me. His heading was North/East. I had to give it full-throttle and take defensive evasive action. I got out of his way just as his boat passed right over the spot I had been in. Never slowed down. Never looked at me (wish he had as well as his female companions.) I literally stopped and sat shaking for several minutes. I thought of radioing MP and following the perp., but I was so shaken I couldn't. I've been boating on this Lake since 1961 and that was the closest I've come to being involved in something very serious.
Let me take a wild guess …. it was a yellow on white boat with a 603 phone # printed about mid ship in the yellow ??