View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 03:02 PM   #49
throttleman

Was someone just hyperventilating?

The Marine Mafia has been around since the beginning of time. You've never heard about them? Did you know that Tony Soprano is an active member? I believe a descendant of the Corleone's are part of it as well.

They've been on a Powerquest for years...it's not a Donzi or a Ponzi scheme nor an illegal Cigarette operation. They spend their time in the Outerlimits of the Baja frollicking in Fountains and enjoying the Sunsation. They're always engaged in Formula's to have an Awesome time. Some play chess and once in a while get a Checkmate, while others are Hustlers and enjoy a good Powerplay. Some appear as Spectres while others are Nordics. I've even seen a few Warlocks wield a nasty Excalibur that's used to slay Dragons, Cougars, and Scarabs. I've seen Black Thunder and Active Thunder and the Sonic boom from both is immense. Their Velocity is faster than most Skaters, yet not as fast as a Chief or an Apache riding a Thoroughbred. If you think I'm being Extreme, you should reread your post....sit back, take a deep breath....and enjoy a Magnum of your favorite vintage.

The sky is not falling.

The internet is so enormous and there are so many powerboaters with different interests and opinions...you can be sure to find some unsavory comments or posts that can be used to promote your propaganda. Heck, you'd not believe the picture I saw of two people on a sailboat the other day....definitely not family friendly material....I've been scarred for life. I'll never look at a sailboater the same way ever again.

Last edited by throttleman; 09-15-2004 at 03:17 PM.