View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 08:30 AM   #24
jmen24

Default I smoke but dont really care about the ban.

Island-ho, congrats on your triumph of someone else fighting your battle for you. Next time why not stand up for yourself and ASK the "moron" to put the smoke out or if they could move. Instead you just sit there and take it like a mouse and then call us smokers names AFTER someone else fights your battle!! Way to go.

I personally think that SAMIAM hit the nail on the head with Laconia's reason for this ban at this location and good for them, Hampton Beach is closer anyway. This is not tourist dollars being turned away, but it is turning away people that bring alot of garbage, and tons of kids in diapers and then that brings in water contamination and so on and so on. I personally have not considered even setting foot on Weir's Beach in over a decade. And the person that said this was turning into North Mass, this has been North Mass for a long time and it is time that New Hampshire takes it back.

Before everyone from Mass jumps down my throat for that last comment, 85% of my customer base is from out of state and responsible professionals that are looking to relax in a beautiful area are not the problem. There are two types of people in nature, Ones that go out and listen to nature and ones that go out and make nature listen to them.

jmen24
jmen24 is offline   Reply With Quote