View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 07:14 PM   #44
ApS

Question Documented Age Requirement for "Sponge Operator"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave R View Post
I'm pretty sure competent workers are needed everywhere work is done. If you can sell a boat cleaning service for 50 bucks an hour and pay someone 15 bucks an hour to do it, you can afford to train them and make them competent.
The training will likely pay for itself by day 3; after that, it's pretty profitable, even when you consider overhead. We already know there's a market, and the work facility (and the majority of the overhead) already exists, the only missing link is the hose and
sponge operator. That person is presently sitting in a chain-link fence pen killing time and wasting tax payer money. To me, the solution is absurdly obvious.
The Deputy Director of ICE was interviewed this afternoon on Boston's WRKO.

A pilot program to determine fraud among family units crossing the border was conducted using rapid-field DNA testing. Of the 100 volunteers for the 90-minute test, the results disclosed that 30 were not family units.
https://www.wired.com/story/how-dna-...actually-work/

Sooooo, how is criminal fraud, "child-recycling", "Affordable Healthcare" and "human-trafficking" going to play-out in the long term?

This "absurdly obvious answer" will require a name for Congressional scrutiny—how about "The Affordable Waitstaff Act"?