Thread: Village Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 03:10 PM   #177
Winnisquamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
That's the thing--at this point lines are out the door and there's rarely a slow day, which means they're NOT losing $19.20.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
Although they may not be losing that $19.20 they are technically losing it as an opportunity cost. At that point though you're arguing business economics which is pointless on this forum unless you own this place.

Say the business holds 10 tables and those 10 tables are occupied 24/7 or to 100% of their capacity. Do you as the business owner say ok I'm happy these 10 seats are always full or do you look to expand to 15 tables and make sure 15 tables are always full? Sure there is better answers for making more money and better answers to whether or not as the business owner you really need it.

So if anything for me a place that full all the time really isn't that appealing. Now since I have never been there before like a barber shop seeing 10 people waiting inside doesn't scream come in we have great food or give great haircuts. To me it screams ill be waiting an hour or so. Some people don't mind a wait but I personally do.

On a side note I am hungry, where is this place so I can try it now?
The Following User Says Thank You to Winnisquamer For This Useful Post: