Thread: Village Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 08:04 AM   #160
rsmlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie T View Post
If you don't like their CCD policy then don't eat there. As I said, with lines out the door during peak times the lack of CCD acceptance is apparently not hurting them too much.

Some things you can't change no matter how much you bitch about it. As you say there are plenty of places that will accept your plastic. Please visit your favorite restaurant that accepts it as that will make the line shorter for those of us who can remember to stock our wallet with some green backs from time to time. Personally I use cash for just about all personal expenses, Call me old fashioned or Anachronistic if you wish but I think that an empty wallet telling me to stop spending is a good thing.
OK, well I suppose I earned that.

I want to reiterate that we LOVE VK and support it. We and our five kids have been to VK literally dozens of times and never been disappointed. Especially love the Wednesday night turkey dinner which is crazy good and inexpensive and will continue to frequent VK regardless of their payment policy. Gear down people and have a Merry Chrsitmas!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsmlp For This Useful Post: