View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 07:02 PM   #59
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
Sorry Woody but I was not able to verify the link above so I will not click on it. "issuu.com" is just too suspect to be a legitimate web site and a whois search gave me the run-around.

I took the time to read the above link you provided. There was NO uproar about burring debris on site so you are being a jackass for suggesting such. 100K views is as meaningless to this discussion as that thread was. It was hijacked no less than 5 times and there was NEVER a mention of the owner burying the building on the property.

Given that you have taken issue with this property for over 7 years now... Yeah.
I did not see where Woodsy said that the local uproar was on this website but I do remember that a lot of local people, and Laconia city officials, were very concerned about the condition and future of the site. I am not sure how you could determine that there was "NO uproar". As many people remember, it remained an eyesore for a very long time and many local people were very unhappy about it. There is no need for the name calling just because you have a different opinion.

Woodsy posts regularly with a level head and an informed opinion. As a full time resident of Weirs Beach he is in a great position to have a lot of information about what is going on in the area.

Last edited by TiltonBB; 09-22-2017 at 04:45 AM.
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote