View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 09:07 PM   #10
TheTimeTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUGMAN View Post
is it possible to go to marine patrol in glendale and pickup there, i want to be able to get in water for memorial day.

Suggestion: Your boat is now legally registered, however you simply lost the decals.

With that said, I would make a written request, and send it via USPS Express Overnight Mail. RETAIN COPIES OF YOUR REQUEST PLUS MAILING & TRACKING RECEIPTS. Mail it tomorrow 5/18, and they will have it Wednesday 5/19.

Go about your boating business as normal, and be sure to have a copy of your registration as well as copies of your paperwork and mailing receipt that proves that you have requested duplicate decals. Keep this paperwork on your person while operating the vessel.

If stopped by the MP (which I think is highly unlikely) you will have evidentiary proof that you have requested duplicate decals. REMEMBER, their computer check will already tell them that your boat has been legally registered for 2021.

Prior to worrying to much about the Memorial Day Weekend keep in mind that you may receive those duplicate decals next week (so why worry at this point).

TheTimeTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote