View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 07:22 PM   #30
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
Watched some of Thursday's game on this website on the TV. It was on/off grainy. Not too bad if your just listening and not really watching. Got my friend's cable sign-in and logged into NESN.com and watched the local broadcast and it seemed to buffer a lot. I think that it's because I'm going through the websites and not the apps (Firestick does not have the NESN app).
I might be switching to FUBO sooner than later, hate switching around but did notice FUBO has DIY network which my wife does miss not having, but not bad enough to have done anything about it.
Go B's!!!
That on\off grainy look is probably because you don't have sufficient bandwidith to hold a full HD signal or what you are streaming through can't keep up. Usually it's the first. Remember that although you have say 100 MBPS service, that is not the minimum but the maximum on a good day with no congestion and 99% of the time you will realize only a fraction of that.

I've watched a couple games so far and it was all HD, however again I'm going through my laptop out to the TV and my laptop is a high end business class machine.

Anyways... FUBO is a great option for you and frankly the best deal out there. Good luck!
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote