View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 06:04 AM   #37
WinterHarborGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gf2020 View Post
Some of you guys need to learn to lighten up a bit and enjoy boating no matter where you are or how the rules may or may not be followed. Tow your boats 100 miles south and spend a summer weekend on Boston Harbor if you want to gain a better understanding for what other people deal with.

I purchased my boat at Shep Brown's but I keep it in East Boston. I had it up for service in June so last Friday my sons and I came up to retrieve it and we spent the whole day on Winnipesaukee. Up to Center Harbor, down to Wolfeboro, over to South Down Shores to visit friends and then back to Shep's. It was a beautiful day.

On Saturday morning we were back in Boston to see the tall ships and navy vessels. We did it again on Sunday evening. Today we were out early to secure a good spot in the harbor for the USS Constitution turnaround and Blue Angels flyover.

A lot of time on the water in 2 states over the past 6 days. Did I see plenty of dumb moves? Sure, but I put stock in my own training, experience and equipment. You'll never dictate the behavior and actions of others, you can only be prepared to ensure your own safety and that of your passengers.

Great pictures!!!! The Blue Angels flew over my house yesterday while we were working out in the yard....They were so loud but so awesome!!!