View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 01:42 PM   #327
Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkinNH View Post
it

A question was asked and I replied with an answer that "in my opinion" I feel is correct.
Personally I don't care what her preferences or sexual orientation may be. To each their own. But IMO this woman did not prosecute this case from an unbiased stand point.
I believe she pegged Ward as guilty the moment the case file landed on her desk. Truth and Justice played no role in her perseverance of this case. She couldn't have cared less if Ward was innocent of the womans accusations.
She couldn't have cared less if locking him up took him away from his family for 3 years, for something he didn't do.
She couldn't have cared less that this conviction serves no real justice.
She didn't have to bring the charges that she did. There was no proof, witness's or evidence to support the womans accusations
She could have easily used common sense and reasoning, weighed both sides of the story and concluded that this was just a he said / she said dispute that was over, with no harm done and it didn't warrant spending tax payers money to prosecute.
She used her power and position to railroad an honest and innocent man into prison because she was hell bent to set an example. She was out of line and now she is out of a job. Good riddance to her !!
I am not disagreeing or agreeing except that you qualified all of her decisions based on sexual orientation, which is a non-issue typically used when a more compelling argument is absent.